Audio Quiz #11

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I bet you say I know that episode, but which one is it really from

Attachments

• MQ20.mp3
    307.1 KB · Views: 17
Sounds like a marching type song. Could it be the Extra, Extra! episode where Compo gets ready to sing and dance for some young ones?
- Nope, wrong on that. :(

Else maybe Foggy getting ready to do something...

Sounds like a marching type song. Could it be the Extra, Extra! episode where Compo gets ready to sing and dance for some young ones?
- Nope, wrong on that. :(

Else maybe Foggy getting ready to do something...
Nice try Rick, but not a Foggy episode or Extra Extra, in one episode it was sung

Okay wild guess time, was it in Will The Nearest Alien Please Come In as it sound a bit Sci Fi, I'm guessing my odds of a correct answer are 295/1 :D

Okay wild guess time, was it in Will The Nearest Alien Please Come In as it sound a bit Sci Fi, I'm guessing my odds of a correct answer are 295/1 :D

Nice try with the wild guess barry, but sorry not that one, more clues soon

The tune is Wild Blue Yonder, the US Air Force Anthem, but you said it's not a Foggy episode so it can't be Here We Go into the Wild Blue Yonder. Could it be Getting Barry Higher in the World?

The tune is Wild Blue Yonder, the US Air Force Anthem, but you said it's not a Foggy episode so it can't be Here We Go into the Wild Blue Yonder. Could it be Getting Barry Higher in the World?
Sorry not that Roger

Am I right in thinking they reused older music towards the end of the series, not long after Ronnie Hazlehurst died. I know Nigel Hess did some too.

Back