Audience of the laughter

• Thread starter Compo, Foggy and Clegg
  • Start date
Ohh, great! I wish I could go there! Have you booked any tickets? How do you do that, per email? One never knows, maybe I can go there as well ::)...

yeh e-mail off that website or try ringing them, the reason i put it up was not 2 gloat but give evry1 a chance 2 go, cause deep down i fear these 6 eps might be the last ever.

Thank you, yes, that´s what I fear, it could be the last ones... I would rather email than ring them up, my English is not too good ;). I wonder if they show the audience the whole lot, 6 episodes, between 2 pm and 9:30 pm. Or are the tickets only valid for one of the 3 show times?

its only 2 episodes in a two hour block, they also show some outakes, behind the scenes and the cast perform as well.

Thank you for your help! Now I´ve come as far as planning to really do this ;D. But for some reason they don´t reply to my email, so I guess I have to ring them up. I don´t like this, especially not in English, but I have no choice, I suppose. Do you happen to know how much one ticket for one show would be?

yes i know exactly how much they are, there FREE!!

Whoa, what, they are really free?? And how do they keep the people from attending all three shows ;D? Or are they allowed to stay for all of them?

he tickets are only allowed 4 2hrs and they always make u leave b4 they let the others in and normly the tickets are in demand so they only say 1 show per people.

UPDATE- If you wanna go ring them quickly cause the tickets are almost gone.

Thanks, I rang them up this morning. The lady said she wasn´t sure if Peter Sallis would be there, told me about his eyesight and him being frail and so on, but I told her I had seen him this year already. I´m confident he´ll be there, he isn´t as bad as she thinks, I mean, he is going on his cruise on Friday! Well, however, I booked the tickets (had to send an email) and hope there were still two left. LOL, she said "you are very keen, aren´t you? You sound so young!" Oops! Never mind if people think I´m crackers, I don´t mind :)!

Got them :)! Okay, another short trip to England in November, lol! But why not, it isn´t THAT expensive and if I spend my money, I want to spend it on something I really want to do. Life is serious and un-funny enough. Carpe diem ;)!

LOL, I can´t afford that, I´m like Compo, actually always skint!

@ Compo, Foggy and Clegg: I´m not quite sure, but I guess it´s the first one. But I don´t even know if it will work at all, I have to make sure a few things first.

Back