Attn Captain Clutterbuck

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Your email address is bouncing on our servers, can you please check in your profile your correct email address is there, please do not post it on the forum,Terry

Terry,

I checked my profile that mail address is correct what exactly is the problem that you are seeing . I have been logged into my mail pretty much all day every day for as long as I can remember . It does time out and I have to reconnect after a few hours . If you let me know I can see if its something at my end .

Cheers

Capt

It looks like you have set to be notified if you get a reply to a post on the forum, these are being sent to you but seem to bounce back

Its really strange because when you replied to this thread I received an email to the address that is on my profile. I have not had an issue and I have seen notices when a post has been made to a watched thread all day to day and as far as I can see for previous days for many months. I have unticked all notification boxes for now please let me know if you see any change ,thanks.

Terry ,

Thank you for your help in notifying me of the issue I have exchanged Emails with Tony and after he explained the issue I have switched my Email address to another Account with a different Service Provider. Hopefully that solves the issue

Capt

Back