Another just for Pearl

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
11709272_547192292096962_7032062319881112289_n_zpse6pkmyjj.jpg

I'm not too sure to what you are referring to Big Unc, I'm the most easy going, gentlest person I know :me::me::me:

What comes with older age is irreverence and a nature that grows ever Crotchety , which besides being descriptive is also a nine letter word in the TV show Countdown , coincidentally watched mostly by people of a more mature disposition. :22:

What comes with older age is irreverence and a nature that grows ever Crotchety , which besides being descriptive is also a nine letter word in the TV show Countdown , coincidentally watched mostly by people of a more mature disposition. :22:

That's cause we are the ones that usually remember how to spell. :16:

That's cause we are the ones that usually remember how to spell. :16:

A rider to that statement I noticed on a trip to tend my wife's grave. Across the way on a finely chiselled headstone were the words..........Generosity of spirit. Only the mason had spelt it as generousity . :39:

A rider to that statement I noticed on a trip to tend my wife's grave. Across the way on a finely chiselled headstone were the words..........Generosity of spirit. Only the mason had spelt it as generousity . :39:

Another good reason to have my headstone carved soon except, of course, for the death date. I want to check the spelling myself!

Marianna

Shades of the inscription, 'RAISED BY PUBIC SUBSCRIPTION' or words to that effect in 'A Home of Your Own' if anyone else can remember that far back.

Back