Another Great Singer Passed

Sad to see him pass away but I am not a fan and probably a rare commodity who doesn't own or wish to own Bat out of Hell . I have met a local singer Lorraine Crosby who toured the clubs up here . She was the female voice on I'll Do Anything for Love but wasn't hired specifically for it she sang it as guide vocals for any singer they were going to hire but in the end they liked her vocals so much they put them on the song and used a model in the video who mimed. As she didn't get any credit on the album her part is billed as Mrs Loud . She still tours quite a lot of time on the Cruise Ships she is good friends with my Mum's Cousin and that's how I met her . I mentioned Sunday for Sammy in the post about Auf Wiedersehen Lorraine is a huge stalwart of the show and always partakes .

Even though I don't particularly like his work you cannot take it away for him that for a short period he was probably one of the most successful artists in that timeframe .

Any mention of Meatloaf [God rest his soul] always reminds me of "TALENT TREK" on Pheonix Nights......
When young Kenny rode into Brian's "best room" on his "nifty fifty"...all glammed and made up to the nines like meatloaf....rides onto the stage,and to the amazment of all in attendance starts singing "bat out of hell"...complete with his hanky waving around......

Sad to see him pass away but I am not a fan and probably a rare commodity who doesn't own or wish to own Bat out of Hell . I have met a local singer Lorraine Crosby who toured the clubs up here . She was the female voice on I'll Do Anything for Love but wasn't hired specifically for it she sang it as guide vocals for any singer they were going to hire but in the end they liked her vocals so much they put them on the song and used a model in the video who mimed. As she didn't get any credit on the album her part is billed as Mrs Loud . She still tours quite a lot of time on the Cruise Ships she is good friends with my Mum's Cousin and that's how I met her . I mentioned Sunday for Sammy in the post about Auf Wiedersehen Lorraine is a huge stalwart of the show and always partakes .

Even though I don't particularly like his work you cannot take it away for him that for a short period he was probably one of the most successful artists in that timeframe .
Lorraine Crosby was on news at ten tonight captain talking about Meatloaf

Back