ADVERTS ON SPORT SHIRTS

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Now I know that sport is becoming more inclusive. ! I've been watching Caribbean Cricket. There is one team of big strapping cricketing men who are advertising Ladies Sanitary Napkins on the backs of their shirts ! :08: :42:

Now I know that sport is becoming more inclusive. ! I've been watching Caribbean Cricket. There is one team of big strapping cricketing men who are advertising Ladies Sanitary Napkins on the backs of their shirts ! :08: :42:
It was made even funnier when the commentator referred to some big guy fielding at forward short leg.

Caribbean Cricketers -- could it be that their native language is either French or Spanish and they have no idea what their shirts say?

Caribbean Cricketers -- could it be that their native language is either French or Spanish and they have no idea what their shirts say?
Most if not all of them are English speakers who have plied their trade all over the cricketing world .In the league they are in, are New Zealanders, Aussies and several others who have played in India. The captain of the side with the adverts is a New Zealander. Possibly cash is the motivator. :confused2::cool2:

Back