Admin meetings

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and I.T department have held the first of two meetings this week, still not sure what was discussed

Anybody got any idea what this is in aid of???

Have not been to an Admin or IT meeting since I retired in 97.
IT used to mean Information Technology, or Tech Writing???

Sorry folks, no more information will be given on this subject until all the ancient ceremonial rituals have been completed. The lodge is having trouble finding T-Reg feathers, hens teeth and 12 vestal virgins despite searching EBay. Please be patient. Thank you.

Admin and I.T department have held the first of two meetings this week, still not sure what was discussed
When you've worked out what was discussed, you could perhaps let me know. Though a little enlightenment may come from the next meeting :D

When you've worked out what was discussed, you could perhaps let me know. Though a little enlightenment may come from the next meeting :D

Translation...................................

Terry! Tony wants to go to the pub again!!

"Right" said Tel " Both of us together
"One pint each and steady as we go"
Were they in trouble , 8 pints and a double
landed on the back of their throats
So Tony and me had another swift three
and then we went home .

The trouble with Terry is......................... he's plastered
and you never get anywhere when you're plastered. :08:

lyrics adapted from B Cribbins esq Right said Fred

"Right" said Tel " Both of us together
"One pint each and steady as we go"
Were they in trouble , 8 pints and a double
landed on the back of their throats
So Tony and me had another swift three
and then we went home .

The trouble with Terry is......................... he's plastered
and you never get anywhere when you're plastered. :08:

lyrics adapted from B Cribbins esq Right said Fred

I actually sang that in that song before I read the end :rolling::rolling:

Yep we are in the pub Friday for the next meeting, we won't be leaving until we have decided where next years meeting will be held, I fancy Aberdeen which is handy for Tony as he has direct rail access, just a 10 hour journey each way and £750 1St class return.

Notice how these two naff off to the pub

In the interest of a fair contrast Pearl , are they not simply following the true tradition of our beloved show? Most of the characters were always " retiring to the office or business premises " which was always a local Hostelry, are Terry and Tony simply following the lead from their Heroes ? .................... or like Cooper and Walsh are they "taking five" , skiving or on an extended refreshment break :)

We had another very successful pub meeting today, Tony noted all the minutes so he will be able to provide a full report soon, it was very tiresome and after many hours we had covered everything on the agenda.

A quick resume of the opening gambits of the meeting as it would appear in either PC Cooper or Walsh's Note Book .

1 At 12 noon I observed the first of the two suspects attend a local hostelry, we will refer to him as Terence to protect his identity . He approached the public bar from an easterly direction and promptly order two pints of reasonably strong Black Sheep Ale . He subsequently transported the glasses of beer in a westerly direction to a table and chairs located towards the rear of the premises . At 12:02 pm he was joined by an accomplice , lets call him Anthony , and together they consumed the beverage by 12:07 pm . Anthony was then observed returning the empty glasses to the bar and subsequently ordering another two pints ............................. and so the day continued :08:

A quick resume of the opening gambits of the meeting as it would appear in either PC Cooper or Walsh's Note Book .

1 At 12 noon I observed the first of the two suspects attend a local hostelry, we will refer to him as Terence to protect his identity . He approached the public bar from an easterly direction and promptly order two pints of reasonably strong Black Sheep Ale . He subsequently transported the glasses of beer in a westerly direction to a table and chairs located towards the rear of the premises . At 12:02 pm he was joined by an accomplice , lets call him Anthony , and together they consumed the beverage by 12:07 pm . Anthony was then observed returning the empty glasses to the bar and subsequently ordering another two pints ............................. and so the day continued :08:

Exactly right apart from one thing, substitute the Black Sheep Ale for small sherries.

Back