A premature Christmas message to everyone....

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
This will be my last opportunity to post until after Christmas...so......to each and every member of this amazing site of ours and to every "casual browser" have a wonderful healthy joyous Christmas.
This year has been so difficult and heartbreaking for so many,and I can honestly say hand on heart that this site and my fellow Summerwine family members have kept me going....you made me happy when skies are grey.
I know so many people rely on the comfort and togetherness this site gives us all.
I have said before,and I will reiterate......you are NEVER ALONE.
it is astonishing but totally justified in equal measures that OUR SHOW is still so popular amongst 100% fully registered BARMPOTS spread throughout the world.....LONG MAY IT CONTINUE.
Once again......please stay safe...and through the power of the internet and the power of Summerwine.....let's look after each other.
Keith from Liverpool.
X!.

I think the best way to sum it up is through the power of song

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Barmpots on the Wino Show tonight

It's time to put on makeup [ Pearl go steady with the old lipstick not too heavy one tube shouldn't equal one lap of your north and south ;)]
It's time to dress up right
It's time to raise the curtains on the Wino Show tonight

Why do we always come here
I guess we really know
It's not a kind of torture
To have to watch the show

To introduce our great Admin
That's what I am here to do
So it really makes me happy to introduce to you
"Ladies and gentlemen , I give you the Tony, Terry, Pearl and John"

It's time to get things started
On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Winotational
This is what we call the Summerwine Show

Lyrics adapted from traditional arrangement by K Frog , Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem band

Happy Christmas to all members :)

Back