A Post Lockdown Invite !!.....

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
Good afternoon my extended family members !!!...I hope you are all healthy and happy !!!,
When all the darkness has cleared and we have the bright shining light of freedom you may wish to visit my home City of Liverpool......
It has beautiful buildings...amazing shops....Matthew Street and all The Beatles history...The Albert Dock....and 2 Cathedrals !!!....
Should anyone decide to come it would be an honour and privilage to give you a proper "Scouse guided tour" of my beautiful City !!!.
When you are not familiar with somewhere you miss so much !!!......
I will show you the "real Liverpool".....and show you some real Scouse hospitality.....
Just a thought....and the offer will always be there !!.
All my love and blessings to each and everyone !!.
Keith.
x!

I have been several times but would never be shy of going again really like it . I have of course done the generic sites everyone does though all trips have been coach tours with limited time so tended to just go to the well known places , Matthew street of course , the docks , the Beatles experience though never enough time for the Magical Mystery tour bus trip which I must go on but I know there is so much more .

I like the unusual not so well known places . In the sphere of music there are other bands other than the Beatles where is their history look at Gerry and the Pacemakers, the Searchers etc where is the origins where did they live , how did they get together.

I am sure there are some quirky little landmarks that no one spots . In Matthew Street everyone snaps , Lennon and Cilla statues , the Cavern original spot and current but I bet less than 10% photograph Upstairs at Eric's or know its significance In Newcastle for example we have a a Were Rabbit which is a gargoyle/folly on a building people just walk past everyday and don't realise its there .

Back