A New Character

Just had a little peruse of said book. Clearly collectible and hard to find as the cheapest used copies I saw are £50/£80 :oops:

Just had a little peruse of said book. Clearly collectible and hard to find as the cheapest used copies I saw are £50/£80 :oops:
My pal I know has recently read it, and I know he normally gives his books away after. I'll have a word with him to see if he's still got it and I could send it on to you. Leave it with me....

With respect to you and thanks Barry but 1. I wouldn't read it...I have a huge list of books im reading at the moment and 2. I never give out my address to people I don't know.

Hope you understand :21:

Mike

No problem, I now have a copy of said book. If anyone else wants it let me know. I don’t want anything for it but you may wish to make a donation to this site if you do.

I wasn't born in the 70s or 80s, my parents didn't even know each other yet back then, but let's just pretend I was the age I am now, I'd probably be Marina's deranged cousin! Lol I would probably dress and act even more wild than she does and I would probably try to break her and Howard up because Clegg is better for her than Howard. I suck at coming up with names tho, someone give me a name that would fit! Lol

Back