A Couple of Railway Sunsets

Are those pictures that you took, Terry? If so, sorry for that not occurring to me more quickly. You had a nice little drive between those two spots. I agree with captain about the post card worthiness. They make a nice desktop wallpaper as well.

Are those pictures that you took, Terry? If so, sorry for that not occurring to me more quickly. You had a nice little drive between those two spots. I agree with captain about the post card worthiness. They make a nice desktop wallpaper as well.

No Rick they we captured from webcams

I occasionally log onto the Ribblehead Cams from the link Terry published. Today I was having a quick perusal and noticed 4 Herberts standing with tripod mounted Cameras at Horton in Ribblesdale station . Did a bit of Sherlock Holmes work and found that the Cathedrals express is running on the main line today from Radlett to Carlisle first part is Diesel second part is Steam from Hellifield GS to Carlisle . Made an attempt to try and capture but best I did was the carriages going through Kirby Stephen station , the loco is at full tilt so not quick enough but I have details of what it was and so I have downloaded an image so people can see. Hope you enjoy

loco.jpg

kirby2.jpg

Back