2 Days to go

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well members it is 2 days to go, to what you may ask,well the first reply to get the correct answer I will find something summer wineish and send it to them,I have a busy day today,so I will not be able to reply to any answers until later today,Terry

Just as a guess based purely on the timing, is it to do with an episode which is due to be shown on UK Gold tomorrow? Perhaps one that you or someone else off here appeared in?

That is a good guess Chuffer and although I did appear in the deep background on 3 later episodes one included the final, it is not that

Terry

Just as a guess based purely on the timing, is it to do with an episode which is due to be shown on UK Gold tomorrow? Perhaps one that you or someone else off here appeared in?

That is a good guess Chuffer and although I did appear in the deep background on 3 later episodes one included the final, it is not that

Terry

Terry which scene in the final episode did you appear in? I'll watch it later and look out for you.

Back