I have Found it

Where is it Terry ?
What a find,well done,I often visit Hade Edge where they filmed it and just presumed that the monument stones were fibreglass or plastic props that had been destroyed,are they real stone then,I would love to see them.
Thankyou for yet again finding a treasure/location.

Where is it Terry ?
What a find,well done,I often visit Hade Edge where they filmed it and just presumed that the monument stones were fibreglass or plastic props that had been destroyed,are they real stone then,I would love to see them.
Thankyou for yet again finding a treasure/location.

This was part of a display of a garden stone company near Cambridge, I went there Wednesday for lunch, at the rear they have a collection of Pullman railway coaches, where they serve food, I noticed how similar they looked to the Welcome to Earth set up.

This was part of a display of a garden stone company near Cambridge, I went there Wednesday for lunch, at the rear they have a collection of Pullman railway coaches, where they serve food, I noticed how similar they looked to the Welcome to Earth set up.
I'm guessing then that garden centre in Cambridge won't get an entry in the sacred LOTSW wine map?

Back