What songs appeared in Last of the Summer Wine?

AJM

Any songs that were sung or played within any episode, not just by Compo. For example Howard singing Dream When You're Feeling Blue in A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft.

In Crums there was a blast of Begin the Beguine from the record player at Nora's when Nora and Ivy are sitting in the front room in the evening and Compo calls round.

However, the music has been removed from the dvds because of copyright, but you can still see Nora turn the volume down.

In Crums there was a blast of Begin the Beguine from the record player at Nora's when Nora and Ivy are sitting in the front room in the evening and Compo calls round.

However, the music has been removed from the dvds because of copyright, but you can still see Nora turn the volume down.
Isn't there a piece of music used instead? I'm sure I remember hearing music during that scene.

Isn't there a piece of music used instead? I'm sure I remember hearing music during that scene.
Could be - I know the original music was Begin the Beguine by Julio 'Igloo-arses' - I think Compo was talking about that singer to Nora earlier in the episode.

Compo......looking like a scruffy pirate...with a red macaw on his shoulders......starts to serenade Nora...singing "begin the beguine"...and using a bucket to replicate Mr.Iglooo-arses's velvet tones......then wips out his mistletoe......and gives Nora a MASSIVE kiss.....gets dragged back to his chair....and gives his poor stuffed macaw a belt round the head !!!.

Compo......looking like a scruffy pirate...with a red macaw on his shoulders......starts to serenade Nora...singing "begin the beguine"...and using a bucket to replicate Mr.Iglooo-arses's velvet tones......then wips out his mistletoe......and gives Nora a MASSIVE kiss.....gets dragged back to his chair....and gives his poor stuffed macaw a belt round the head !!!.
I watched that one last weekend, it’s a cracker.

What episode was that?

Back