Mike. D.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Hello again Mike. A big welcome to you. Will you be golfing today? What is your handicap? Mine is standing to near the ball ............ after I've hit it. :(
I told you that our pooch would be enamored with the cute little doggy in your avatar. Here he is in his best jacket waiting to go walkies hand in hand.....Or should that be paw in paw?
Looking forward to your postings.

Attachments

• Jack in jacket.jpg
    Jack in jacket.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
As his number one fan Peri has Jack been watching the return of Paddy in Midsomer Murders over the last few Sunday Evenings . He was nearly taken out by a motorbike in last night's episode driven by the despicable Keith Allen.

Indeed he has Captain. He was a big fan of Sykes but since his demise he is slowly getting used to Paddy. He recognizes the voices of the main actors and stares hard at the telly waiting for Sykes to appear. Last night he was on the settee with us waiting for Sykes to show. When Paddy came on Jack went doolally, barking and telling Paddy to exit stage right pronto. Did I tell you that he will not eat his dinner till we put a DVD recording of Sykes on TV for him. Silly pooch. :geek2:

Back