Good morning.

Mmm, lots of thought needed here. You do live in Newcastle don't you, therefor, couldn't we dress as a couple of United players on a training run and test the hedge as two Magpies? :42:

Yes usually. Today it has been followed by some ‘orses who have come to say hello while I work. It’s a lovely chilly bright day though.View attachment 3986
Are they your horses ferret? What a wonderful day to start the day. What is your work? I'm on permanent lock-down because of a fall four years ago. Would love to see more pics of the horses.

Are they your horses ferret? What a wonderful day to start the day. What is your work? I'm on permanent lock-down because of a fall four years ago. Would love to see more pics of the horses.
No they’re next to to where I work. I’m a landscape gardener currently pruning some trees next door to the yard. There’s three of these inquisitive horses in the field next door.E7F0C6C8-011E-49C0-8DAB-9EEA25BBFEC6.jpeg2CA13DE3-82E2-46A2-90FC-453DAD5E8B1C.jpeg5A72BA7F-434B-4B75-9067-9E45ADE54E9C.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a Shire horse and it’s foal that lives behind a clients house I work for in our village. This was taken last year and the foal had only recently been born. The dray horses belong to Robinson’s Brewery and are used for ceremonial duties nowadays.7AF31053-7EE1-4F11-992D-A02E47B2F1FD.jpeg

Here’s a Shire horse and it’s foal that lives behind a clients house I work for in our village. This was taken last year and the foal had only recently been born. The dray horses belong to Robinson’s Brewery and are used for ceremonial duties nowadays.View attachment 3989
Thanks for the pics 'ferret'. Your avatar brings back memories of our trips into the Peak District where we often saw millstones like that, do you live in that area?

Wonderful pictures Ferret thanks for posting them . Peri no chance of using Toon players to test the Hedge , Brucie cant get them to stand on the Post when the opposition have a corner , standing in defence is alien to them so standing on a hedge is a non starter.
;)

Thanks for the pics 'ferret'. Your avatar brings back memories of our trips into the Peak District where we often saw millstones like that, do you live in that area?
Yes, East Cheshire just on the edge of the Peak District . We spend a lot of time in Derbyshire in our campervan with the dogs. Up until the current situation it was most weekends. At the moment we’re just staying local so wandering around Macclesfield Forest/canal and the fields.We are lucky to live in a beautiful area so we don’t take it for granted. Hopefully one day soon we will be able to nip over the border into Yorkshire and visit Holmfirth again.EAC2D04C-D0A0-4ED3-9A1C-FD8FBAC4DF53.jpeg358204FE-5F52-444A-A7BD-83CC6412ECD3.jpegC5242AEF-7E0B-42F1-89A7-F33F65FECD0F.jpeg

Yes, East Cheshire just on the edge of the Peak District . We spend a lot of time in Derbyshire in our campervan with the dogs. Up until the current situation it was most weekends. At the moment we’re just staying local so wandering around Macclesfield Forest/canal and the fields.We are lucky to live in a beautiful area so we don’t take it for granted. Hopefully one day soon we will be able to nip over the border into Yorkshire and visit Holmfirth again.View attachment 3996View attachment 3997View attachment 3998
Your dogs look like Jack Russel terriers, very much like our Jack who keeps making an appearance on here with his budgie friend Joey. Presumably you have visited Chatsworth House. I would love to be rich enough to buy that place and fill it with stray dogs.

Attachments

• Jack in jacket.jpg
    Jack in jacket.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
Yes I’ve seen Jack, he looks a cracker. They’re good little companions Jack Russells aren’t they. Yes we’ve been to Chatsworth a few times, we stay at the campsite behind the Grouse And Claret pub in nearby Rowsley. Pepper and Pickles loves the Marstons Pedigree there ;) 469082A7-7029-41C2-9709-ECE495B84552.jpeg60B2802A-7F7B-49E1-A1E1-A1657A0F7020.jpeg

Yes I’ve seen Jack, he looks a cracker. They’re good little companions Jack Russells aren’t they. Yes we’ve been to Chatsworth a few times, we stay at the campsite behind the Grouse And Claret pub in nearby Rowsley. Pepper and Pickles loves the Marstons Pedigree there ;) View attachment 4000View attachment 4001
Great pics 'ferret'. Jack wants to know whom is whom and is one of them a lady pooch. I'm sure that you have told me about them before. My memory is so bad that when I open the door to let Jack out for a pee I forget which one of us is supposed to relieve himself on the lawn. I get some funny looks from the neighbours.

They are both girls. Pickles is rough/ broken haired aged 13, Pepper 11 is a live wire, she came from a local farmer. Don’t worry about forgetting things. Last year I was having a brew while using my lap top. I felt like a cheese butty so got up to make one in the kitchen. As I walked past the fridge in the pantry ( yes we still have one :) ) I put the lap top in it next to the cheese!!!

They are both girls. Pickles is rough/ broken haired aged 13, Pepper 11 is a live wire, she came from a local farmer. Don’t worry about forgetting things. Last year I was having a brew while using my lap top. I felt like a cheese butty so got up to make one in the kitchen. As I walked past the fridge in the pantry ( yes we still have one :) ) I put the lap top in it next to the cheese!!!

Back