How many takes?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I often wonder how many takes are needed for some scenes. The one that intrigues me the most is the scene where Howard and Marina are pushing their cycles up the centre of the road and a four-foot-high target comes rolling down the road and rolls between the lovey-dovey twosome. I bet that shot needed a few takes.:31::31::31::31::31::31::20::37: I forget the name of the episode. :rolleyes:

I imagine stunts and certainly "Corpsing" actors are the biggest contributors to multiple takes . I wonder which of our shows cast was the one responsible for most takes of a scene . I imagine filming with Sir Norman Wisdom would have been the most challenging not only for the crew but also the actors because he was such a spontaneous comic and very funny man . I always remember Dudley Moore being interviewed , he was one of life's gigglers and he said Peter Cook realised that very early on in their partnership and so spent most of their time filming trying to make Dudley "corpse"

I often wonder how many takes are needed for some scenes. The one that intrigues me the most is the scene where Howard and Marina are pushing their cycles up the centre of the road and a four-foot-high target comes rolling down the road and rolls between the lovey-dovey twosome. I bet that shot needed a few takes.:31::31::31::31::31::31::20::37: I forget the name of the episode. :rolleyes:
THE FRENCHIES ARE COMING :13:

Target approaching ! Who says that any more ?:cheek::eyesroll::eyesroll:

Back