Wesley's Garage Odd Scene

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Think this was the only time we see this, in the episode "Walking Stiff Can Make You famous" Foggy goes to see Wesley and we are led to believe at his garage, though we only get to see internal shots,which oddly is brickwork and steel, so it looks like for some reason his usual garage was not available for that scene.
WS.jpg

Maybe the "brick shed" scene was shot in Wesley's other workshop...... the one we never see which he regularly gets called from by Edie out of her kitchen door. She obviously can't be calling him from his tin garage which is half a mile away !

When was that you first visited Ferret? It has always been there when we visited but it has been a few years since we last went. It should never have been touched. It was like a National Monument.

Because the scene was adequately lighted, I always assumed that we were seeing the outside of the back wall of a building that we were meant to take for the shed. Probably yet another case of the people in charge not expecting viewers to pay such close attention!

Because the scene was adequately lighted, I always assumed that we were seeing the outside of the back wall of a building that we were meant to take for the shed. Probably yet another case of the people in charge not expecting viewers to pay such close attention!

I'd always assumed those were studio shots.

When was that you first visited Ferret? It has always been there when we visited but it has been a few years since we last went. It should never have been touched. It was like a National Monument.
Ooh it was many years ago. We always used to spend most our time in the town centre and it was years before we had a look around the surrounding area. I had loads of photos on here from that day but they were on photobucket and i deleted my account a few years ago. I'd not used the location map or been on the bus tour but was going home that way one day when i thought "these cottages look familiar" and pulled over to have a look.

Back