Delivery for Clegg

Reminds me of Dad's Army when they all need to look younger and Mainwaring buys a ridiculous syrup in a bid to reduce his age while Wilson of course where's a girdle , possibly one of Nora's cast off's ! :)

Interesting selection of products they have chosen to specialize in: wigs and fireplaces.

The fireplace is to keep your wigwarm.

You almost had me there, Peri. For a moment you had me thinking of a reverse tea cozy type device. Something to warm the wig up before wearing. Like a towel warmer for wigs. Hey, we may have just thought up a niche market idea to capitalize on :21:. Cars have seat warmers nowadays, they are popular. I think there is such a thing as a shoe / glove warmer....

You almost had me there, Peri. For a moment you had me thinking of a reverse tea cozy type device. Something to warm the wig up before wearing. Like a towel warmer for wigs. Hey, we may have just thought up a niche market idea to capitalize on :21:. Cars have seat warmers nowadays, they are popular. I think there is such a thing as a shoe / glove warmer....
You are right Rick. There is something that is lacking in heating. The hooter, as in nose or, nostril garage. The nose always turns red in cold weather. We need a cover to fit over the conk with a heater around the air intake to keep it nice and warm. What could we call such a device? :rolleyes:

I was thinking more along the lines of something that sat on the counter and pre-warmed the wig before wearing. For those chilly, cold days when it would be nice to put a warm wig (or hat) on instead of a cold one. I truly have no idea what I am talking about and am more grasping at straws chasing an idea. I fear I have lead this thread astray, sorry John. :redface2:

Back