Spoilt for choice

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I have thousands of photographs and I like to post pictures that are a bit out of the ordinary, like a photo of my wallet with money in it.:( Here is one I took 18 years ago of a reflection of the sun in water.
The sun, I think, has gone on it's summer holiday from this part of the world this last month. :frown2: …...Last night was the first shorter night after 'Summer Solstice'. I think we should have lost a minutes daylight but, some of the solar lights in the garden came on almost two hours earlier than previous nights because it was so dark.:30:

Attachments

• reflection.JPG
    reflection.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
I like the effect. Did you use any specials filters?

Out of curiosity, about what time does it start getting dark there around late August early September?

I hope you can bring some good weather when you come Rick the summer so far has been atrocious up here in Yorkshire, coming all that way and finding crap weather is not what you want.

All this talk of shorter days and winter just around the corner has me a little worried. Where I am we have not even gotten into the full heat of summer yet - July / August :tw:. I don't wish to be hiking the hills of Holmfirth in a snow storm :frown2:. Will bring as much nice weather as I can. :21:

Not to worry Rick, it's just a spell of bad wwheether we're gong through. HEY, that's the worst spell of bad weather we've had yet. :fp::fp::fp: It will improve next week.

Well make sure its in September Rick am off away for a week into the Yorkshire Dales during that month, I hope you have good weather for all your time here its a lot further for you to come than it is for me and I have got used to getting terrible weather when I go away, never anything really bad but its usually poor for me, friends ask me if am going away and when so they can book a different week!

I have a lot of old photos scanned Peri but am afraid that still life didnt make it I will have a look see if theres anything else that might be of interest

Back