You know it's getting close to Christmas when?

Rob1969in

Dedicated Member
UK Gold start showing the Wonderful LOTSW Christmas Specials ..

Anyone else got any other things that get them feeling Christmassy?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]And not the shops stocking Christmas stuff, otherwise we'd think Christmas started in September![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][size=10pt][size=10pt] (or July as Cleggy said)[/size][/size]

Your street is lit up like a fairy cake and it puts the councils street lighting to shame

Your sick to death of christmas being shoved down your throat, and its still, only october :(,, its a shame cos it ruins christmas for so many people

You begin to see adverts for holidays and/or cream eggs ;)

well that's another one over and done with, now for a few days of post Christmas blues then worrying about how you're going to get rid of the extra tyre you've grown round your waist from eating too much.

Ah well, Happy New Year everyone and lets hope Cooper and Walsh get a sitcom or Ray Clarke decides to write something else, because TV this year has been rotten, The Gervais so called comedy "Lifes Too Short" was a turkey as was the David Jason "Body Guard"vehicle ,the only new thing I enjoyed over Christmas was "Poirot" I never usually watch it but a friend was in it and it was pretty good, may even watch some of the older ones ,Suchet is good(imo)

The adverts for next years christmas clubs start to appear,never mind the easter eggs will be in the shops soon as the mini eggs are on sale and are smaller than last year.Blast Kraft.

A bunch of houses in my neighborhood are lit up like airport runways with all the blinking lights. Plus, there's always my new-found tradition of watching the LOTSW Christmas specials on DVD, of which "All Mod Conned" is my favorite!

Back