Who was it?

Peripheral

The first LOTSW film, Getting Sam Home, there is someone at the funeral who was just an extra. His was a non-speaking part. He later appeared in an episode where he had a fairly major speaking part. Can you spot him?

Roger

Thats a good question. I cant think of anyone. Can we have a clue? Was it in the scene outside the church or in the house before they went to the church?

onyx(John)

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only one I can think of is Tony Melody who played the landlord in The Second Husband and the Showgirls and voiced John Comer's lines in Getting Sam Home.

Peripheral

Thinking back, he didn't have many lines but did play a major part in the storyline. Trying to think of another clue...................
That's the man Roger.

JBCat

Well done Captain. I was looking forward to finding out the answer. Although at one point, I did wonder the same thing as Barrychuckle if it was Peri himself as an extra :)

Peripheral

Very good question Peri, I wasn't sure whether the answer was you, as weren't you an extra in a few episodes?
Only one episode Barry, 'Destiny and Six Bananas'. I was at the back of the bus queue when Foggy got off the bus dressed up in his 'hunting' regalia. The strange thing about that was that AJW Bell asked me to wear Foggy's stand-in coat. It was almost identical to my own coat. Well, that's what you see, me in Foggy's stand-in coat having a real eyeball to eyeball with Foggy.

Peripheral

No Rick, I was watching the filming of Foggy leaving the bus in the Destiny and Six Bananas episode when AJ BELL asked for me to join the queue. Foggy's stand-in was also in the crowd watching the scene and he was asked to take his jacket off and pass it to me. It looked almost identical to my jacket and I was a bit perplexed why I should wear the stand-in's jacket. I think the stand-in was also a bit confused. As he handed me his jacket he said, 'Make sure I get it back'. The scene was done in one take. The lady with the blonde hair a few feet in front of me was my current lady friend at the time.:28: