White Spring

C

Compo

Looking at the webcam yesterday it was dry and a bit cloudy. This morning it is covered in snow. Have a look for yourselves. Have a nice weekend all.

Yeah, look at it now!! Even more of the white stuff. Looks
wonderful. Kinda late, but a nice change.

Here in the East Midlands we have it too, its quite thick too the road and pavements are covered, I had to look twice to see if my car under it all. Happy Xmas....Erm I mean Easter everyone :D

We have snow here in the Flatlands north of Lincoln,coming down heavy at the moment,lets hope it does not last

Snowed overnight - here in the edges of the Pennines so all white and crisp and even - just the wrong season for all that!

Snow on Palm Sunday!

Here in Huddersfield we have about a foot of snow and that's just on the roads! It is drifting in the winds to 6ft+ and I have had to help more than a dozen people already who were stuck, one little old lady had actually managed to roll Her car after sliding into a ditch and one kid who had been lost, walking in the blizzard since around 6am this morning.... Not good, not good at all.

It's about time we learned, as a nation, to drive properly in this sort of weather.

Hope everyone stays safe whilst we are whited out.

Lord, here it is March 25 (maybe 26 for y'all) and the snow
is still on the ground at the webcam. That might be a record!

Never seen it last so long.

The snow is lasting as it did in 1963 deep and cold glad I am not in N Ireland or Isle of Arran no electricity and blocked roads.Looking at the news now the west of Scotland is a disaster zone and I hope they get help .

My god, it sounds incredible! Parts of Germany are also covered in snow, but we are not, thank god, even though it is cold enough and even snowing right now, but only very gently. The coldest March fpr 150 years or so, at least in parts, they say.

What happened in 1963, chris?

Just noticed on the webcam that the snow is still there
in front of the cafe.

While here in North Carolina it was over 70f today. We
road the tandem in shorts!!

Here (just outside of Washington, DC), we never did have a proper snowstorm this past winter.

Back