Which Last Of The Summer Wine Character Are You Most Like And Why? I am not sure who I would be but

Roy Clarke's writing is so well observed with Glenda because once the shackles are off when sadly her Mum Edie passes away she changes significantly and you can witness the change in the scripts because she is no longer the meek lady she was under her mother's control

Last edited:
I can't wait to watch those episodes, then! More reason to work toward buying the most complete DVD collection from the UK and finding some way to play them in the US!

I plan to change the region on a second-hand laptop, and try to play the Season 2 First of the Summer Wine DVD I've ordered from the UK. If that doesn't work, I'll look at getting a multi-region DVD player.

I'm probably most like Clegg: rather retiring, preferring a quiet life. I wish I were as good a housekeeper as he is, though. We often see him dusting the lounge and seeming to not mind the task. I'm not often seen doing any housekeeping chore, and when I am I'm obviously hating it.

Oh definitely foggy. I’m useless with women (and my fiancé will confirm that) I bore people with stories and am completely clueless to that fact. Plus I’m tall

Back