Where's Minxie?

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Have not seen anything from her for a couple of months now.

Not that I have been contributing greatly myself lately!

:12: :12: :12: :12:

One of the fun things about Minxie was her posts of Little Big George...or was it
the other way "round?

Hi all,
I haven't disappeared altogether. My lap top needed sorting, and its not easy to get so involved on a kindle Esp in the chat bit,

Little big George is wonderful and is now walking and is an expert on being gorgeous.His mummy has just started the long road of training as a neo natal nurse, after her experience with his birth.so would you believe she started in a geriatric ward.

I shall see if I can put a recent photo on here, probably via the lovely Big Unc.

Nice to be missed though.:):):)

Hi all,
I haven't disappeared altogether. My lap top needed sorting, and its not easy to get so involved on a kindle Esp in the chat bit,

Little big George is wonderful and is now walking and is an expert on being gorgeous.His mummy has just started the long road of training as a neo natal nurse, after her experience with his birth.so would you believe she started in a geriatric ward.

I shall see if I can put a recent photo on here, probably via the lovely Big Unc.

Nice to be missed though.:):):)

Nice to see you Back Minxie look forward to the Pictures

I have a fab picture of George sitting in his arm chair, I just have to work out how to save it and post etc.
We as a family are doing a vintage and craft stall, next month to raise money for cots for tots, the charity that help us when George was born. So we have been madly making all sorts of things to sell.fingers crossed it all goes well.

Back