What's are Marina up to

G

gill

I have just been looking at the Last of the Summer Wine Forever site on Facebook. I came across this photo of Jean Fergusson. Anyone know what Jean was in from my Screenshot_2016-08-05-21-47-57(1).png photo

I followed your facebook reference and found someone says that is her playing Dorothy Hoyle from Coronation Street. I've never seen the show or know who the character is so I could be totally wrong on that. On that same thread someone also mentioned that Edie Pegden may have been a precursor for Hyacinth Bucket.

At first blush, seeing the hotel room type background I immediately thought of a stage play remake of Sybil from Fawlty Towers or Edith from Allo Allo. I can see the other lady as Yvette being chased by Rene or someone Basil mistakenly groped reaching for the light switch.;)

It looks very much like a Fawlty Towers set, I think I have seen the other actress in Heartbeat. Wasn`t she one of Phil Bellamy`s wives?

I think you are right gill, I found a review of Two Into One with some pictures. The wallpaper and other lady look the same. No mention of Jean by name though.

http://www.theartsdesk.com/theatre/two-one-menier-chocolate-factory

Thanks to your lead, I found another photo from that production with our Jean in it. Click the thumbnail for the full-size image

TwoIntoOneMenier2014RayCooney 1.jpg

There were a few more showing other cast members and the hallway decor from the photo that was posted on Facebook.

Suggest we leave it to the ladies Pearl, Gill, Beth, Marianna, Maggie etc . As author Alexander McCall wrote,in his books, there is only a single Number 1 Detective agency and that is the Ladies! :cool:

Back