"Web Design", "Web App Development" -- I don't think so!

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
So, I have had to buy three domain names for a customer this morning, fine. That was three hours ago. Between then and now I have received FOURTEEN, yes FOURTEEN (14) bloody calls from "Simon" and "Sarah" and "David" etc. all with cannily similar "Mumbai" accents offering me cheap web design and web app development. They totally pi** me off!
I have a little black box of tricks (nicknamed Fritz - Terry has met him :eyesroll: ), that allows me to block numbers I don't want to hear from, trouble is it only holds 32 in memory and that has now overflowed :(
So, if there are any snipers amongst our members I'll pay handsomely for you to go find these pains in the rump and shoot 'em.

So what you are really saying is whoever you bought the domain names from has sold your data

So what you are really saying is whoever you bought the domain names from has sold your data
That is normal, every time I buy a domain I get bombarded with these phone calls, AND just checking my emails there were about 200+ in the spam folder, all trying to sell me there perfect web solution BAH!

Back