Wanderer Returns

Norm

Dedicated Member
Hello Everyone, sorry to have been away so long goodness knows what you must all think of me, I can only offer my grovelling apologies and plead chaotic last few weeks at theatre school, but am finished at last and stagger away with a "merit with honours" and much to my flabbergasted amazement "best all round student of the year".
However the proof of the pudding as it were will be can an aged nearly 67 year old beginner actually get a job in this overcrowded acting world ?? !!!
We shall see... at the moment I am in the middle of writing cv's and joining the things I am supposed to join etc etc.

Am also taking myself over the channel in the first week in September to visit the Somme and Ypres battle fields, so if anyone has a relative and knows where they are if I am in the right area I will be happy to visit and if I can find leave flowers and take picture, so please email if interested.

Norm.... Welcome back. Congratulations on the merit, we look forward to seeing you receive your first Toni award :D

Hi Norm, good job! Kudos to you. I am envious . . to find such an interesting occupation . or is it pre-occupation? Enjoy every moment. Are you traveling by the Chunnel train?

More power to you. May the footlights illuminate your characterizations, and may your lines be always easily memorized. Break a leg.

Congratulations Norm, well done and nice to hear from you again :smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:
Congratulations on the achievement - look forward to seeing your name in lights.

Welcome back and hopefully we shall hear more from you soon.

Thank you all so much for your good wishes, sorry for my late reply I have been up to my eyes catching up with all the chores etc I have been ignoring for a year. Am also getting ready for my battle field trip, yes am going via Euro tunnel am a bit scared about the driving as I will be on my own, must remember to go the round a roundabout the correct way !!!!

Back