Very Important

gothic

Administrator
Staff member
I must sincerely apologise for the forum being unavailable for the past hour or two. We have suffered a complete failure of our forums.
I tried my hardest to trace the issue but was unable to, I ended up having to restore last nights backup, i literally had no choice, sorry.

What this means to you all is that any threads you may have posted today (Monday 16th october) have been lost, so you'll all have to post them again.

p.s. I'm gonna have to feed the hampsters more protein I think, they're all on hunger strike...........

I must sincerely apologise for the forum being unavailable for the past hour or two. We have suffered a complete failure of our forums.
I tried my hardest to trace the issue but was unable to, I ended up having to restore last nights backup, i literally had no choice, sorry.

What this means to you all is that any threads you may have posted today (Monday 16th october) have been lost, so you'll all have to post them again.

p.s. I'm gonna have to feed the hampsters more protein I think, they're all on hunger strike...........
Thanks for sorting this quickly Tony, this is only the third time in 7 years we have had a problem,all of them sorted quickly.
I have posted a florin so you can keep the meter running

As we say in NZ, 'Bugger'. You can find out what I am talking about if you go to YouTube and search for Toyota New Zealand Ad and find the advert for Toyota Hilux.

Im a dev and know that issues can show up cause big problems and the fact you said you solved it in less than two hours immediately impressed me it for you find out about the bug, open the command console, read the logs, see the issue cant be fixed find back up, open back up on production server, run the production server. You have my salute.

Thanks for sorting this quickly Tony, this is only the third time in 7 years we have had a problem,all of them sorted quickly.
I have posted a florin so you can keep the meter running
3 times in 7 years thats far more reliable than anything i've ever made.

Cool,

Thanks for all you do Gothic :)

Back