Variations of Foggy's Claims

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It would be interesting to put together all the variations of Foggy's claims,the claims like "He who melts into the Shadows", there seemed to be so many of them that he claimed the natives said,it would help knowing what episode the claim was made

He who moves like smoke (Compo - argh, right up peoples noses)

Very very late on this one... Only because I'm working on a comic that involves this subject matter.. This thread started in 2013.. I did a post in 2009 making a list of the claims his natives would say.. Here's the list I compiled back then..

A Landlady for Smiler - "Here he come, man with steel finger."
Passing the Earring - "He who walks with danger."
By The Magnificent Thighs of Ernie Burniston - "He who controls the high ground."
Errol Flynn Used To Have a Pair Like That - "He who thinks long."
Ordeal by Trousers - "Great tree that walks."
Stop that Castle - "Him Big Fella, Disappear in Darkness." "Him Shadow, he make darkness safe for little people everywhere."
Springing Smiler - "He who melts into darkness."
Welcome to Earth - "He who melts in darkness."
Once in a Moonlit Junkyard - "He who disturbs no leaf."
The Space Ace - "He who walks like panther."
The Most Powerful Eyeballs in West Yorkshire - "Him big, fine fella. very smart. Same Montague Burton."
A Clean Sweep - "He who breaks no twig."
Deviations with Davenport - "He who moves like smoke." (Compo: Aye, straight up people's noses..)

Very very late on this one... Only because I'm working on a comic that involves this subject matter.. This thread started in 2013.. I did a post in 2009 making a list of the claims his natives would say.. Here's the list I compiled back then..

A Landlady for Smiler - "Here he come, man with steel finger."
Passing the Earring - "He who walks with danger."
By The Magnificent Thighs of Ernie Burniston - "He who controls the high ground."
Errol Flynn Used To Have a Pair Like That - "He who thinks long."
Ordeal by Trousers - "Great tree that walks."
Stop that Castle - "Him Big Fella, Disappear in Darkness." "Him Shadow, he make darkness safe for little people everywhere."
Springing Smiler - "He who melts into darkness."
Welcome to Earth - "He who melts in darkness."
Once in a Moonlit Junkyard - "He who disturbs no leaf."
The Space Ace - "He who walks like panther."
The Most Powerful Eyeballs in West Yorkshire - "Him big, fine fella. very smart. Same Montague Burton."
A Clean Sweep - "He who breaks no twig."
Deviations with Davenport - "He who moves like smoke." (Compo: Aye, straight up people's noses..)

Great selection in that bunch Claye

Back