Update on Tee Shirt Ordering

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Please order the Tee Shirts direct from Ken Kitson, let him know the style,either Summer wine or Cooper & Walsh,the colour ( Black or White) and the size,send payment £15 with postal address via Paypal to kenkitson@live.co.uk, if ordering from overseas then please contact ken via this email address first to find postage cost

Rhi

I've just ordered some of these and Ken actually replied himself. I was so happy that I totally forgot to give him the address to mail them to. What a schmuck!

Rhi

Got my t-shirts back today. They are brilliant. Wonderful quality. And Ken Kitson also sent a signed photo of himself, one of Louis Emerick and himself in character, signed by both actors and a letter. How generous and kind is that? What a nice bloke.

Rhi

Today Ken sent me his book of poems. Inscribed inside with a lovely message. He's a smashing bloke, isn't he?

codfanglers

Please order the Tee Shirts direct from Ken Kitson, let him know the style,either Summer wine or Cooper & Walsh,the colour ( Black or White) and the size,send payment £15 with postal address via Paypal to kenkitson@live.co.uk, if ordering from overseas then please contact ken via this email address first to find postage cost

You mentioned "Summer Wine or Cooper and Walsh". I haven't seen Summer Wine t-shirt pics!