UFO next to Cafe

C

Compo

If you got to the website there seems to be a plastic cover tent like on the left hand side. It wasn't there yesterday. If this picture doesn't show up here is the address.

http://www.virtualhuddersfield.com/wood1.htm

Live Pictures from Virtual Huddersfield
sorry but the picture won't show. Use this address to see it.

Went there today Chuck , the whole town seemed full of Morris Dancers of all sorts (white and red uniforms ...no idea what the difference is)and also Spanish/mexican looking dancers near the cafe :D

Went there today Chuck , the whole town seemed full of Morris Dancers of all sorts (white and red uniforms ...no idea what the difference is)and also Spanish/mexican looking dancers near the cafe :D

You were in Holmfirth today. You lucky devil did you enjoy the summerwine magic tour.

Yes we did Amos even though the rain tried to put a damper on it. ;D My daughter ran us up there and enjoyed it as much as me. ;D

I'm hoping to go in early August sometime. Might do the tour again although I can watch it anytime cos of the DVD I bought on the tour bus. Did you get any pics. :)

My daughter was snapping away all the time . I think she got one of me in front of the cafe. ;D Couldnt get near the webcam to wave though ;)

Is the DVD recommended Amos .
I've never purchased one because after the tour for 4 of us and the obligatory DVD from the summer wine shop the wallet as taken a hammering

I've never purchased one because after the tour for 4 of us and the obligatory DVD from the summer wine shop the wallet as taken a hammering

The DVD is a great souvenier of the tour with commentary from Colin who runs the tour and nice music in the background. I bought it on the Tour bus but I think you can get it in the shop at the exhibition(not sure). But Yes I would recomenmed it as a memory of the day. I also bought loads of stuff when I went. It is amazing how much you can spend on something you love
(Emma would say " You never spend that much on me") :) :)

You people are really lucky to see that. All I can do is pass the information that I read. I am sure you had a good time...

;D Great day thanks Compo ,even with it raining on and off. Great atmosphere and lots of lovely people. ;D

The DVD is a great souvenier of the tour with commentary from Colin who runs the tour and nice music in the background. I bought it on the Tour bus but I think you can get it in the shop at the exhibition(not sure). But Yes I would recomenmed it as a memory of the day. I also bought loads of stuff when I went. It is amazing how much you can spend on something you love
(Emma would say " You never spend that much on me") :) :)
you can also get it online here :)
http://sumerwineleisure.sharepoint.com/Pages/THETOURONDVD.aspx
have a look at his message on the tour timetable for today ;D

Yesterday the square in front of the webcam was crowded with dancers and spectators.There seems to be nothing happening in that area today ,yet the festival was due to carry on for three days. ???

Yes, well the webcam seems to have frozen in time at
about 11:30 am their time this morning. So we did not
get to see any of today's crowds.

;D Figured the picture had frozen Chuck but wondered if there was no activity near the webcam anyway with it being late morning. ::) :-[

Most likely waited till church let out before
occupying the square??

As I remember, much of the folk stuff took
place indoors as well.

Back