Twitching (and I do not mean Birds)

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Just sent a PM to that crazy lady, Pearl - the problems she causes me!

First problem - cannot add an attachment to a PM!

Second problem - paste full message in PM and Submit but will not go as more than 5000 characters.

Third problem - Cut approximately half of text - First Half goes but after Paste of second half, again will not go as more than 5000 characters.

Fourth problem - Bisect again leaving what is now third approximate quarter - Submit but will not go as it is less than sixty seconds since first approximate half went.

Fifth problem - after getting third approximate quarter away get stymied again waiting until I can get fourth quarter away.

:unhappy: :13: :46: :unhappy: :13: :46:

:14: :14: :14: (Intending this to convey "MUTTER, MUTTER, MUTTER."​

Just sent a PM to that crazy lady, Pearl - the problems she causes me!

First problem - cannot add an attachment to a PM!

Second problem - paste full message in PM and Submit but will not go as more than 5000 characters.

Third problem - Cut approximately half of text - First Half goes but after Paste of second half, again will not go as more than 5000 characters.

Fourth problem - Bisect again leaving what is now third approximate quarter - Submit but will not go as it is less than sixty seconds since first approximate half went.

Fifth problem - after getting third approximate quarter away get stymied again waiting until I can get fourth quarter away.

:unhappy: :13: :46: :unhappy: :13: :46:

:14: :14: :14: (Intending this to convey "MUTTER, MUTTER, MUTTER."​

:28:

I feel your pain. There was drama last night where I had pop-ups that kept on popping up demanding that I must load stuff or else. It was like playing Wac-a-mole with the pop up boxes. So I literally pulled an all nighter watching the wonderful tech untangle that entire mess. Moral of this story: don't load stuff UNLESS you absolutely know that the stuff you're loading is free of problems and you are aware of what you're doing.

don't load stuff UNLESS you absolutely know that the stuff you're loading is free of problems and you are aware of what you're doing.

And even when you are familiar with the software that you're installing, pay attention to the small print to ensure that you uncheck any pre-checked boxes to avoid installing extra software that you don't want.

Marianna

And even when you are familiar with the software that you're installing, pay attention to the small print to ensure that you uncheck any pre-checked boxes to avoid installing extra software that you don't want.

Marianna

Yes - I have fallen into that trap - more than once!

Back