Today's weather

Emma

Dedicated Member
It's 14 degrees F (minus -10 degrees C) in the frozen tundra I call home. Did I mention that I hate snow and cold weather?

Last edited:
I guess you can only make so many snowmen before tedium ensues. An archaeology student whilst doing his field study thought he had discovered what he believed was a Snowmen's graveyard but in fact it was just a field of carrots :08: I'll save you the bother Pearl :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Last edited:
I guess you can only make so many snowmen before tedium ensues. An archaeology student whilst doing his field study thought he had discovered what he believed was a Snowmen's graveyard but in fact it was just a field of carrots :08: I'll save you the bother Pearl :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

DOOOOOHHHHH !:fp::eek:

It's 14 degrees F (minus -10 C) in the frozen tundra I call home.

Did I mention that I hate snow and cold weather?
Looks like my photos didn't show up. I'll try again.
P.S. Today's temperature is 1 degree F. I'll let you figure out the equivalent Celsius.

Last edited:

How very dare you sir...... I've been begging for years for a facepalm emoji, the only way I got one was by promising bodily harm on a 3rd person and now you deny me the privilege of using it!!!
:02: :13: :fp::fp::fp::fp:

I love the cold and snow ( Not if I have to drive) it's 3c and I'm happily sitting here with the doors open and a t shirt on, my hands and feet are freezing and I'm so happy :42:

How picturesque Emma, love the pristine untouched snow in pictures two and three love the speedway , surprised if some people did not try to take their cars there for a spin a sort of Winter Wacky Races would deserve more medals for getting around than Mutley got in the whole series .

We don't have snow at the moment but one of my Favourite Bars was captured by someone in an Apartment block adjacent to it when we did. The original photograph was framed and hangs in the Bar . The Freetrade Inn is at the end of the promenade that runs along the Newcastle Quayside and it draws in crowds not only for their superb ales and pies but the view is second to none . It is directly in line with all the bridges on the Tyne and droves come to capture the view and have a couple of sherbets .

freetrade.jpg

Last edited:
38C here yesterday...funnily enough no snow to be seen:08:
Weather is very weird here lately. Apparently there HAS been snow in Tasmania and some high parts of New South Wales...at the height of SUMMER!!

Over here in the west the temps have been comparatively low for the time of year generally hovering around the low '30's' with the odd day in the high '30's'
Usually at this time we are getting regular runs of 35+ and often into the '40's'

Currently we are getting loads of rain, courtesy of the remainder of a Tropical Cyclone which hit the north of the State a couple of days ago. (Tropical Cyclone = Typhoon = Hurricane...depending on what part of the world you are from)

If the last few years are anything to go by, I think the seasons have moved forward about a month or so, which means, if I am right, the really hot weather will hit over the next 2-3 months! :( I HATE the heat!!!!!

Back