The Summerwine.net music thread

Always get a like from a Geordie . A little tale about Alan Hull , his Mum Cissy used to help out at a little club for ex servicemen on Westgate Rd just a few hundred yards out of the centre . The Gunners club had a piano in it and while Cissy was there Alan would go an attempt to play it much to the consternation of the members who in no uncertain terms told him what would happen if he kept playing little did they know.

Always get a like from a Geordie . A little tale about Alan Hull , his Mum Cissy used to help out at a little club for ex servicemen on Westgate Rd just a few hundred yards out of the centre . The Gunners club had a piano in it and while Cissy was there Alan would go an attempt to play it much to the consternation of the members who in no uncertain terms told him what would happen if he kept playing little did they know.
Consternation. What a great word :cool:

We've Only Just Begun - Carpenters cover
I hate to use this word as it's overused, but this song is class. And no I never use the word underrated as many do unjustifiably on YouTube to describe extremely popular songs and bands. The word underrated grinds my gears AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Back