The show last night

D

DJWCFC

well i went to the show last night, not long got back cause we stopped the night cause its a long trip in 1 day to do, the show was fantastic, some great ideas that came from the audience, obviously i cant remember them all but the few that stick out was cooper and walsh guarding vegetables and getting mistaken for peeping toms, ken having to pretend to be a dog and to finish with there was a really funny one about walsh cheating with coopers wife and trying to get away with it, there were a few others i remember but not everyone who reads this site is an adult so im not putting them on here although i will say there was quite a few mentions of a pretend party which always made us laugh, they also kept sauntering (i think thats how its spelt), they got a few people up on stage 1 for a jesus sketch and the other to teach two WPC's coopers rules of policing, there was also a funny one with louis pretending to be a venriliquists dummy and sitting on ken pretending to entertain kids kens walk after was very funny, all in all it was a great night and seeing all of them are different i would heartily recommend if people on here can to go to one, a great night of entertainment and meeting louis was great as well, seems a really nice bloke, really enjoyed myself

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
well i went to the show last night, not long got back cause we stopped the night cause its a long trip in 1 day to do, the show was fantastic, some great ideas that came from the audience, obviously i cant remember them all but the few that stick out was cooper and walsh guarding vegetables and getting mistaken for peeping toms, ken having to pretend to be a dog and to finish with there was a really funny one about walsh cheating with coopers wife and trying to get away with it, there were a few others i remember but not everyone who reads this site is an adult so im not putting them on here although i will say there was quite a few mentions of a pretend party which always made us laugh, they also kept sauntering (i think thats how its spelt), they got a few people up on stage 1 for a jesus sketch and the other to teach two WPC's coopers rules of policing, there was also a funny one with louis pretending to be a venriliquists dummy and sitting on ken pretending to entertain kids kens walk after was very funny, all in all it was a great night and seeing all of them are different i would heartily recommend if people on here can to go to one, a great night of entertainment and meeting louis was great as well, seems a really nice bloke, really enjoyed myself
I fully agree that this show is a must see if you ever get chance,shame it does not do a UK tour,but all down to cost I expect,Glad you had a good night Darren

D

DJWCFC

well ken was on about doing it more if he could, i think it would be in yorkshire to start with but im sure if it got popular it might go nationwide, i think it might also depend on if they can get the spin off off the ground, but i agree a uk tour would be great terry

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Sees a bit unfair to stay up north with the show. There are fans outside of Yorkshire?!
They have tried to get further afield with shows near Liverpool and Nottingham way,I think they have to fund the show,so with travelling cost and overnight digs to go further afield the cost may be prohibitive,Ken told me they were looking for a sponsor this was just before the UK went broke and I guess these are thin on the ground