The Poll of Polls, Choose your Favorite top 25 Here

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This poll will run for several weeks and I will let you know before it ends, on some series there was a tie so that is why there is more than one episode from some series, in series 21 there was a very close 2nd so as this was a special series in the history of summer wine I have put the top 2 episodes,you can choose 25 from this list,have fun,Terry

I too have looked at the figures and there are a lot of near misses for the top spot in some series - some of my personal favourites did not make it. \But that is the way of group decisions.

However I have voted and await the democratic result with great interest. I notice already a clear leader but it is early days.

I noticed that there are about 40 - 50 epsiodes of the entire show - including specials - whcih are my all time favourites list which I compiled recently when I reviewed my voting in all of Terry's polls.

I enjoyed voting.

Hey Terry, are you gonna take the top 25 and let us vote again from them? Say vote for 5 from the top 25 and get the "Big 5".....It would be fun.

I enjoyed voting.

Hey Terry, are you gonna take the top 25 and let us vote again from them? Say vote for 5 from the top 25 and get the "Big 5".....It would be fun.

And why not,I may also pick from the entire series all those that received no votes and have a poll for the least favourite episode

The last surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression and the Mysterious feet of Nora Batty are two of my all time favs, but surprised that Stop that Bath is not on the list..

Least favourite episode....Situations Vacant. That was the worst episode of what was a poor time for Summer Wine and I left it alone for a couple of reasons after that. It was a good few years after that I caught up and started my second Summer Wine childhood.

What I note is the high proportion of earleir episodes in this lsit when the prgramme was at it's height. Full Steam behind is only one point behind the two Compo death epsiodes - probably one of the very best with just the three men ....

Least favourite episode....Situations Vacant. That was the worst episode of what was a poor time for Summer Wine and I left it alone for a couple of reasons after that. It was a good few years after that I caught up and started my second Summer Wine childhood.

There wasa period when the quality dipped but I kept the faith, so to speak, and watched and recorded but I have to agree that it did lose its way for a bit.

Back