The Ladie's Hats

Adanor

Dedicated Member
The ladies wore such interesting hats. Nora's hats really took the cake. Where do you suppose that they found and/or made those hats. Also Roz's pink creations were also real winners.

It certainly raises questions ...............................

Where did you get that hat?
Where did you get that tile?
Isn't it a nobby one,
And just the proper style?
I should like to have one [ Imagine none of the ladies on the forum would ever wish to be seen in any of Nora's Hats]
Just the same as that!
Where e'er I go they shout:
"Hello! where did you get that hat?"

:)

Can some one do a photo shop of some of members with Norah's hat? That would be fun; specially one of the real Pearl, our Moderator teamed with her OCR kit!!!!:01::01::01::01:

When Barrie goes to the woods to fulfil his dream to be a cowboy and Brenda suspects he has another woman , when Glenda tracks him in disguise she has a large trilby on along with Barrie's raincoat . Before you post Dick/Rod a motorbike helmet cannot be construed as a "hat" .

When Barrie goes to the woods to fulfil his dream to be a cowboy and Brenda suspects he has another woman , when Glenda tracks him in disguise she has a large trilby on along with Barrie's raincoat . Before you post Dick/Rod a motorbike helmet cannot be construed as a "hat" .

I quote from a definition:

Helmet: a hard or padded protective hat, various types of which are worn by soldiers, police officers, motorcyclists, sports players, and others.

1-11-300x260.jpg

a hat for motorcyclists!

There would have been no art of surprise for the cast or the audience if the person concerned had worn the above and not a full face motorcycle helmet . I am pretty sure Dick or yourself ,Rod, would not of known who it was until the helmet was removed by the person on the bike. :)

Ah but the female form is strangely and seductively slightly different in outline which can still be ascertained even in leathers, all we would not know is which female version of Mike Hailwood or John Surtees it was (those names are showing my age if nothing else does!)

Anyway the helmet shared was the style I remember - none of this full face rubbish!!!

Taking barmpot's idea I whipped up a little something. As you can tell my photoshop skills are limited. I did learn a bit creating this photo, though. Was all in good fun and I even put a very non-masculine hat of Nora's on my avatar in jest as well :rolling: . I don't have a pic of Pearl in her OCR kit, so I used her current avatar. Hope the others in this thread don't mind my using their images either. :21:NorasHats.jpg

I do not have an image posting site. Hope the mods don't mind me posting it to our site here. Enjoy and Cheers. :18:

Back