the beauty of Yorkshire

Beth

Dedicated Member
I found photos that were posted over a year ago on this website but just had to comment on how beautiful Yorkshire is. Of course watching LOSW daily has made me a fan of the background scenery. My 19 year old wants to go to England and I can't wait to show her these photos. I must ask is this area the most beautiful in England. I can't imagined anything more beautiful.

I found photos that were posted over a year ago on this website but just had to comment on how beautiful Yorkshire is. Of course watching LOSW daily has made me a fan of the background scenery. My 19 year old wants to go to England and I can't wait to show her these photos. I must ask is this area the most beautiful in England. I can't imagined anything more beautiful.
You now know why Yorkshire folk call it Gods own country, Beth. ;D

Do take pictures frequently? If you are planning on taking pic while you are there, would you be so kind to post them.

I have long appreciated the beauty of the hills of Yorkshire. Pure poetry in motion; especially the shows that feature long shots of the scenery.

I may have mentioned this before but I love the stone used as fences or borders s and also many of the roads are made of brick or stone. I love that.

Back