Thanks for adding me

Thanks for adding me to the page. I live a few miles out of Holmfirth. I've been trying to add a few photos but the files are too large apparently any help appreciated. The interactive location map is excellent and hopefully I'll be having some long walks this summer.

Thanks for adding me to the page. I live a few miles out of Holmfirth. I've been trying to add a few photos but the files are too large apparently any help appreciated. The interactive location map is excellent and hopefully I'll be having some long walks this summer.

Welcome aboard and enjoy looking around the site, re pictures to large,I would just resize them to around 500 KB and they should load fine
Terry

Welcome aboard James, A word of waning DO NOT believe anything Pearl tells you. You may feel the wroth of a Woman scorned :08::29:

Welcome James nice to have you on board , how fortunate you are to live in the location of our beloved show with just a short hop to visit the various locations . I look forward very much to your contributions to the site :)

Welcome to the forum James. This site has worldwide appeal. There are several of us here from the United States (I am in Pennsylvania), Australia, Canada......and Tony, the administrator (Gothic), is from either Mercury or Mars.......we have not been able to confirm which. Enjoy the great features and discussion topics.

Welcome James! How blessed you are to be so close to Holmfirth; one day maybe I'll make it over there....

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum James. This site has worldwide appeal. There are several of us here from the United States (I am in Pennsylvania), Australia, Canada......and Tony, the administrator (Gothic), is from either Mercury or Mars.......we have not been able to confirm which. Enjoy the great features and discussion topics.

I live in Meltham just 3 miles out of Holmfirth. I spend my 'retirement' wandering around the Holme and Colne Valley, taking photos and humming the theme tune. May/June is the best time to see it, everything is so green and lush. Recently watched the episode 'Elegy to fallen wellies' - it makes me well up. In that episode, Peter Sallis and Cathy Staff aren't acting their grief is real. I've been to Bill Owen's grave a few times too

Back