Surprised Ivy never mentioned Crusher after his exit

It was a shame that Crusher was written out if he had stayed he could have been a long term character

Getting back to original query/theme, there was an episode after he had left when his girlfriend showed up, was there not? Yvette Fielding (of Blue Peter) played the part of Fran in "Crums"

He could have carried it on for the younger crowd maybe???? I watched the show called "I didn't know you cared", had John Comer in it. I liked the mixture of the younger characters mixed with the older.Loved Uncle Mort. Mainly the younger being taught by the older. Funny show.

He could have carried it on for the younger crowd maybe???? I watched the show called "I didn't know you cared", had John Comer in it. I liked the mixture of the younger characters mixed with the older.Loved Uncle Mort. Mainly the younger being taught by the older. Funny show.
I also enjoyed this show, Brandon with his " ummmmm aye well" and Grandad with his " I heard that ,pardon? " As for Uncle Mort , I grew up near to where he was born and quite often saw him as he visited his relatives.A nice friendly man. :)

It was a shame that Crusher was written out if he had stayed he could have been a long term character

As I remember it the actor lost so much weight that 'Crusher' would no longer apply.

Anyone who succeeds in losing that much weight is to be commended, and if they no longer "fit" in the role; then so be it. I'm sure that he felt much better and as I understand it, he went on to bigger and better roles.

As I remember it the actor lost so much weight that 'Crusher' would no longer apply.

Anyone who succeeds in losing that much weight is to be commended, and if they no longer "fit" in the role; then so be it. I'm sure that he felt much better and as I understand it, he went on to bigger and better roles.

Somewhat related, I see with sadness that the actor Richard Griffiths died yesterday from heart complications and he did carry far, far too much weight. I did like him in "Pie in the Sky".

Back