Struggling.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
To everyone who's struggling with the new forum I know its not always a good thing when things change but sometimes they have to. I'm not finding it that easy to work out but I'm sticking with it because I really like you lot! We do for the most part all get on great and I even genuinely like a couple of you :35:

If any of you leave because of the change it will be a great shame and you will be missed, this is a great forum because of the people on it. It can't have been easy for Terry to make the decision to move but I think he and Tony have done a great job, I know every time I've messaged either of them they have done their best to understand what on earth I'm going on about ( I'm pretty sure theres been some head scratching) and have helped me.

Please keep trying to work with it and stay with us this won't be the same without you. :respect:

Agree with you Pearl. :whisper: Some are having problems because I have PM some and have not gotten a reply like I usually do. :17: Please do not leave.:17: My hubby looks at me funny when I say my friends in England, Indiana, Florida, and N. Carolina.:14: Now I know where my son was coming from when he would talk about a great friend in Sweden. Could not understand then,but I do now.:14: This is a great group. Please do not leave.:(:(

The only problem for me is Jumbled up threads in the about the series and General Discussion options. Why aren't they in current order. I don't want to view topics from 2011 when I click on these pages.

I'm with Pearl! I just keep pushing on. I enjoy visiting with
everyone. I did have a problem and Terry was brilliant at helping
me out.

Back