Starting a Fight. Mansize tissues.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Mansize tissues. Kleenex are changing the name of mansize tissues for gender equality issues.

Mansize to me suggests that men have bigger hands and noses which is more of a biological tissue issue rather than an equality issue, so unless we're going to start breeding small men I don't see an issue with tissue size. Lets not even mention mansize flu, if you don't have mansize tissues what are you going to use for mansize flu?

Wonder if the design emanated from France or Italy , specifically Rome, whose citizens profile and size of Nose warrant a larger tissue , although there are examples of British people who most definitely could not survive man flu without these larger tissues

thommo.jpg

I mostly use kitchen roll at home in place of tissues of any size. However I always have a pocket pack of tissues for when I am out !:08:;)

All tissues should be equal size?

They may be but its all about the PLY , some 2 ply tissues are not worth the money , blow your nose in a crowded street with 2 ply and you know someones going to get the contents on their coat . If it hits the sleeve then that, whilst gross and unpleasant, would not look as out of place and the back or front! :confused:

Oh my goodness, LoL! I just stumbled across this skit from Chewin the Fat where a lady is buying a bunch of 'man size' tissues. I love your no holds barred sense of humor comedy. :29:

Back