Spotted This on the Interweb

The most poignant bit of this is Danny O'Dea, who was 87 at the time, clearly he is quite infirm on his feet and one of the crew has to help him back onto the shop step after the shot needed to be retaken . The others are not spring chickens and I imagine that filming for long periods must have been quite and ordeal for all of them and very very tiring .

The most poignant bit of this is Danny O'Dea, who was 87 at the time, clearly he is quite infirm on his feet and one of the crew has to help him back onto the shop step after the shot needed to be retaken . The others are not spring chickens and I imagine that filming for long periods must have been quite and ordeal for all of them and very very tiring .

I was always amazed of how many hours a day they put in at their age, on set at 7am until 6pm some days, and not always in decent weather, plus this could be 6 days a week, it puts some of our younger generation to shame

It certainly does , I am sure they made demands but certainly not of the sheer audacity those we read about in respect of the young pretenders . So many are Divas/ Prima Donnas and demand all sorts of things when , in essence , they have been in the profession 30 seconds and have not earned the right to make such demands .

Back