Series 12, Episode 7; The Empire That Foggy Nearly Built

wstol

Dedicated Member
This is another classic from the wonderful Series 12. There's just not a duff episode from this particular series, in my opinion.

The scenes where the trio run the valet parking service are priceless.

this is a great episode, another one from strong series, one of my favourites, love the bit where compo is saying get a deposit and foggy keeps saying no, oh and clegg driving is always fun to see, especially when it goes wrong like in this episode

Yes I agree I love the Clegg driving scenes, it must be quite difficult to drive a car as badly as Clegg does !!

This is another classic from the wonderful Series 12. There's just not a duff episode from this particular series, in my opinion.

The scenes where the trio run the valet parking service are priceless.

Yes the driving scene with Clegg in the convertible is great. The bit where you here the car screech to a halt after hitting something and then the camera pans round to Foggy and Compo and you see them running from the scene. Brilliant :)

Yes I agree I love the Clegg driving scenes, it must be quite difficult to drive a car as badly as Clegg does !!

There was a scene in another show (I have forgotten which one) where someone (I forget who) (not Cleggy) drove a red van into a haystack and amid scattered hay managed to uncover Howard and Marina's latest hiding place. Cleggy then drove the van to where the others were, without incident.

There was a scene in another show (I have forgotten which one) where someone (I forget who) (not Cleggy) drove a red van into a haystack and amid scattered hay managed to uncover Howard and Marina's latest hiding place. Cleggy then drove the van to where the others were, without incident.
The driver was ELI and the episode was ( I think?) Oh Howard We Should Get One Of These! It concerned Wesleys mad machine , a motorised bed ;D

The driver was ELI and the episode was ( I think?) Oh Howard We Should Get One Of These! It concerned Wesleys mad machine , a motorised bed ;D

The episode with Eli driving into the haystack was "The Thing in Wesley's Shed" when he created the amphibion

The episode with Eli driving into the haystack was "The Thing in Wesley's Shed" when he created the amphibion
I'd got that one in mind Darren but picked the wrong one :-[ :-[

Back