Series 1 Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
You have 14 days to vote in the this Poll,then the results will be shown, I will then run another for Series 2

its the new mobile trio for me, can we pick more than 1 cause if we can i'd choose the pilot as well

its the new mobile trio for me, can we pick more than 1 cause if we can i'd choose the pilot as well

I think where there is less than 10 episodes just one choice,10 or more I will make it a choice of 2,I will do the specials at the end of the series Poll

This is really difficult, I'm struggling between the pilot which I love and The New Mobile Trio which I also love, decisions, decisions................................... ;D

Being very strict - Funerals and Fish was a pilot and the next six the first series - but I understand what Terry is doing.

Hard to make a choice but I think I know which one - but first what an excuse to dust off the videos and have a look.

As a matter of interest - does anyone know of a DVD with the Pilot episode? Was not included on my BBC set of DVDs for series 1. And has not been transmitted that many times as far as I can recall - ccertainly there was only one opportunity I ever found to tape it (did not have video capability in 1972!)

For me, it would be Newly Mobile Trio. I didn't see it at the time being here in the US but this was the point in time where I was getting my license. I was almost as capable at driving as Cleggy.

They are all brilliant in their own way.
I went for "Hail smiling morn", the three of them in their jim-jams, "camping" in the barn.
"It's all right is this", says Cleggy.

G ; )

Would have voted for "Hail Smiling Morn or Thereabouts". It's one of my favourite episodes.

"Blamire: You don't have to stop there; I mean, you could go right across the seas.
Clegg: Aye, and then what's the first place you bump into? Ireland. Dodge City with Guinness.",,,funny stuff.. ;D

Back