September 2014 ask Amos

You've mentioned visiting Holmfirth. When you go there, is it a day trip or do you stay for a while? Do you see different sights each time, or is it more a pilgrimage to Summer Wine locations?

Marianna

If you had the chance to meet the trio, including Seymour and Blairme, and could ask each one question, what question would you ask each of the them?

You've mentioned visiting Holmfirth. When you go there, is it a day trip or do you stay for a while? Do you see different sights each time, or is it more a pilgrimage to Summer Wine locations?

Marianna

Its usually a day trip. I take in the tour or walk to the locations. Always go to sids café and stroll up to the Church where Bill Owen is buried. I stay in Yorkshire for a week once a Year. I also go to Marsden where Auntie Wainwrights shop is.

What made you choose your avatar namesake?? What was it about the character??

I really wanted to go for something different to everyone else. Most people went for one of the Trio or Nora or Peaarl. I thought Amos would be steering in a different Direction. I like the Character . He was a lovable Rouge who I think should have been seen again.

If you had the chance to meet the trio, including Seymour and Blairme, and could ask each one question, what question would you ask each of the them?

Amos, did you miss this question or are you still pondering the answer. I myself would like to know what questions you would like to ask the trio!:biggrin:;);)

If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could pick one character from LOTSW to go with you, who would it be and why.

If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could pick one character from LOTSW to go with you, who would it be and why.

Eli. Because his antics would make me laugh and maybe make me forget I am stranded on a deserted island. Could throw Ivy in as I would need a good cook. Seymour maybe as he might be able to invent something to escape from the island.

Hey Amos,

Here is a question I got last month and I thought it would be a good one for you.

Chronologically, Summer Wine falls into these era's.

1. Blamire
2. Foggy's First Run
3. Seymour
4. Foggy's Second Run
5. Trully with Compo
6. Trully after Compo
7. Hobbo

Can you rank these eras in terms of your favorite? This is not "who is your favorite third man" but your favorite era.

If you have time, you can tell us why? If not, a basic ranking would be great.

Thanks!

Hey Amos,

Here is a question I got last month and I thought it would be a good one for you.

Chronologically, Summer Wine falls into these era's.

1. Blamire
2. Foggy's First Run
3. Seymour
4. Foggy's Second Run
5. Trully with Compo
6. Trully after Compo
7. Hobbo

Can you rank these eras in terms of your favorite? This is not "who is your favorite third man" but your favorite era.

If you have time, you can tell us why? If not, a basic ranking would be great.

Thanks!

Ohh this is a good question. Might have to think about this.

Back