Red Sky This Morning.

It' now pissistantly raining. And I don' mean the fiddly little rain drops and pissistantly.

Nothing does drab like the English weather yet we get pockets of weather, as shown in your Photo Pearl, which offer great hope of a break from the drudgery only to fade into obscurity . We , as humans , are sadly to blame with how we treat this planet of ours on so many fronts .

My Granddaughter is right now begging me to sponsor a polar bear because in her words, they are dying because of global warning and it's all this generations fault. She 11 and very socilly aware. The thing is a can't argue with her, we have messed it up for them. Hopefully the next generation can do better.

we have messed it up for them

Lets hope they can rectify all the ills people of our generation have created but I suspect it is a really tough ask. The UK and other countries in Europe have been dealt a bitter blow as China is now to ban imports from Europe and ourselves of items from recycling so now we need a big rethink . However they interviewed a manufacturer in China who uses the recycled plastic in pellet form which he moulds into things like hangers . His view was that China's internal recycled plastic was insufficient to meet the requirements for his and other businesses to produce items at the current levels of production

Lets hope they can rectify all the ills people of our generation have created but I suspect it is a really tough ask. The UK and other countries in Europe have been dealt a bitter blow as China is now to ban imports from Europe and ourselves of items from recycling so now we need a big rethink . However they interviewed a manufacturer in China who uses the recycled plastic in pellet form which he moulds into things like hangers . His view was that China's internal recycled plastic was insufficient to meet the requirements for his and other businesses to produce items at the current levels of production

Things have a way of coming round and bites us, all this throw away society generation is still perpetuating. All electronics are disposable, it's cheaper to buy a new phone than get one repaired, it's the same with TV's.

Back