Red Dwarf 13 for 2019

mention is made of the fact that every time Compo went down a hill in a Bathtub for example the team were the people behind building the props and making sure that the effects were realistic .
They've fallen into the stereotype of LOTSW! There was only one time I can recall where a rolling bathtub was used! :p
Not sure if you ever recall, but Reeves & Mortimer parodied LOTSW with their '3 blokes in a bath' skit once and everyone assumes it was the norm in the series.

They've fallen into the stereotype of LOTSW! There was only one time I can recall where a rolling bathtub was used! :p
Not sure if you ever recall, but Reeves & Mortimer parodied LOTSW with their '3 blokes in a bath' skit once and everyone assumes it was the norm in the series.

To be fair they were simply blowing their own trumpet so to speak to say that not only did they do all the special effects on Red Dwarf but also on shows like LOTSW and yes they quoted the bathtub stunt but to be fair they would have constructed props seen in many episodes of LOTSW and probably other shows . I was really just posting because of the shout out for LOTSW .:)

I know that there are a number of Dwarfers on here and there is a huge analogy today with a plot in Dwarf and an innovative investigative treatment announced today . The NHS is to trial a Cam Pill in a bid to reduce the need for invasive investigative procedures for Bowel Cancer . In essence they have encased a camera in a small capsule that you swallow and it takes photographs at a huge rate on its passage through in a bid to provide diagnosis regarding Bowel cancer .

In Dwarf episode Meltdown Lister annoyed at the carnage Rimmer has caused on Wax World swallows Hologram Rimmer's lightbeam saying it will come out in a few days .

Back