Quily Street V Roses.

It would be Roses for me , my sister was Quily Street , funnily when all my Roses had gone ,in record time as usual, I did get a penchant for more than the odd QS. :22:

It would be Roses for me , my sister was Quily Street , funnily when all my Roses had gone ,in record time as usual, I did get a penchant for more than the odd QS. :22:

Him in doors like Roses, when I've finished the QS I go hunting for what he's left and if he's touched the barrel toffees he's a dead him in doors ;D;D

It has to be QS for me I like most of them but I really like the big purple one!

It has to be QS for me I like most of them but I really like the big purple one!

I came across these in Wilcos, a great big purple one full of normal sized ones. They do one of the strawberry cream sweets as well !

Please be mindful of the modern proverb " A ten minute trip is an inch on the hips" :me:

I'm signed up to 2 OCR's next year and a virtual run in January to get me into shape of the OCR's so I need to pile on more weight so that it makes the run worth it ;D;D

That is my excuse and by god I'm sticking to it :D

I like Quality Street, but some of the old favourites have been replaced for newer varieties.

For instance I remember the following, but I don't think they are included in Quality Street now;-
Chocolate Toffee Cup
Chocolate Nut Toffee Cream
Peanut Cracknell
Toffee Square
Chocolate Truffle

Do they still do the green triangular one?

I take you can still get Quality Street in the tins?

Those tins were always put to good use afterwards!

I like Quality Street, but some of the old favourites have been replaced for newer varieties.

For instance I remember the following, but I don't think they are included in Quality Street now;-
Chocolate Toffee Cup
Chocolate Nut Toffee Cream
Peanut Cracknell
Toffee Square
Chocolate Truffle

Do they still do the green triangular one?

I take you can still get Quality Street in the tins?

Those tins were always put to good use afterwards!

Yes the green ones are still here but the tins have turned into plastic tubs. :unhappy:

Norah and the ladies would not be the same with plastic "bun tins"!! ;D

You can still buy the tins but they're more expensive. My daughter got one for her birthday last week from her mother in law, so I'll be tin hunting next year, you get more in the tins too.

Back